One additional thought: Larry and a few others have said that they are not
experts in this area and so would appreciate a debate, evidence cited, and
so forth. With all due respect and comradely feelings towards Larry and
others who have raised this, have you read the material I have posted
repeatedly from NIAIDS and now from AVERT? If so, you would see that every
single argument raised by Duesberg, the Perth group, Jonathan, Mitchel, Jim
West, et al, have been dealt with and answered. So instead of asking some of
us to produce 10 page treatises, I suggest that you read the things I have
posted from top to bottom first. Mitchel and Jonathan too.

best, Michael

--
www.michaelbalter.com

Michael Balter