One additional thought: Larry and a few others have said that they are not experts in this area and so would appreciate a debate, evidence cited, and so forth. With all due respect and comradely feelings towards Larry and others who have raised this, have you read the material I have posted repeatedly from NIAIDS and now from AVERT? If so, you would see that every single argument raised by Duesberg, the Perth group, Jonathan, Mitchel, Jim West, et al, have been dealt with and answered. So instead of asking some of us to produce 10 page treatises, I suggest that you read the things I have posted from top to bottom first. Mitchel and Jonathan too.

best, Michael

--
www.michaelbalter.com

Michael Balter