Claudia, your enthusiasm brings tears to my eyes.
I suggest to the rest of us on this list-serve, that we enable
communication between Claudia and those young persons with whom we come
in contact who want to be active in a movement to make science and
scientists a progressive, people oriented force in society.  We have to
add troops to Claudia's enthusiasm as well as anything else she may need
in addition to history and written material.  "A single spark can cause
a prairie fire."
herb