-----Original Message-----
SHOW CONTRIBUTOR LIST ....

I posted this information and the February stats to this list.

Lo and behold, I went (or TRIED to go) to that location today to get
the stats for March and the button is gone. Is this a decision of
the  list management (which is who, exactly?) or simply a strange
and  complicating coincidence?

button there and working. A couple of things may be going on ...

(1) The link has moved relative to the page. Try going back to the
lists archive page and navigating down.

	http://list.uvm.edu/archives/science-for-the-people.html

(note that the URL get's mangled by the names of the scripts that are
generating these pages, so bookmarks are probably broken in the
recent upgrade).

(2) The page may be password protected. Try logging out and logging
in again to recache your access to this page.  (Several listserv
functions are password protection with the (misplaced?) hope of
cutting down on spam farmers.

(3) The next recommended step, alas, testing the process on a
different browser or computer. Malware, etc, often affects browsers
in unexpected ways ... so I never trust a result from a single
browser or even computer. If it works in a different browser, I'd
suggest backing up your documents, and then installing one of the
adware, malware, etc packages and seeing if you can get your computer
into a safer configurqation. (Myself, I have to reinstall windows
about once a year, just from routine use ... and that's with
antivirus, antimalware, anti-xyz software installed. )

Steve