Larry, the problem with your proposal is that you are asking both "sides" of
this debate to prepare lengthy (5-10 pages) position papers, something that
I at least with a very busy work schedule do not have time to do. Nor do I
think that is the best way to proceed. I have already put forward my
suggestion, which Mitchel said he thought was a good idea. We now have
Jonathan basically trying to do anything to avoid it. He now poses the
following two questions, which indicate clearly that he has been reading
(uncritically as always) the literature of the Perth group which claims that
HIV does not exist at all, which even Duesberg has taken them to task for.
This is not an argument where Jonathan is putting forth citations of his
own, he wants me to go and get the citations. No need to do so, because the
Perth group's argument, as well as other alternative views, are responded to
in great detail in this long article.

http://www.avert.org/evidence.htm

When Jonathan and Mitchel are ready to tell us why the number one argument
against HIV=AIDS, rather than asking questions put into their mouths by
things they have uncritically read--in other words, when they start
examining the evidence themselves rather than regurgitating what they read
on the Web--I will be ready to respond in kind. I doubt very much if they
had read the NIAIDS link I have provided several times, because Jonathan at
least poses these two questions as if he thinks they represent some sort of
serious challenge to the consensus view.

best, Michael

--
www.michaelbalter.com

Michael Balter