Tonight I got up the courage to see The Ground Truth. Professionally done, it is a much more powerful indictment of the Iraq War than I could have imagined. It's impossible to convey its impact, must be seen.

http://www.unitedforpeaceandjustice.org/article.php?list=type&type=16

Jonathan
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">George Salzman
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 12:28 AM
Subject: [SPAM] From Oaxaca City to Deir Yassin

Oaxaca, la cara del fascismo mexicano, viernes el 5 de abril de 2007
Oaxaca, the face of Mexican fascism, Thursday 5 April 2007

Friends,
      In recent months I've focussed on the popular struggle in Oaxaca to the near exclusion of everything else. But today Mazin Qumsiyeh recommended a film, a 32-minute film, and for some reason I took the time to watch it. It left me in tears. I suggest you watch it, by clicking
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article14676.htm . And, if you feel like it, let me know your reaction.
Sincerely, George

All comments and criticisms are welcome.    <[log in to unmask]>

If you want to be off my e-mail list, please let me know.
If you want to be added, please write me with
your full name and e-mail address