The Avert article is very good, although it is not up to date on the issue
of Koch's postulates, which the updated NIAIDS paper is. I found a version
of the NIAIDS paper that includes direct links to the PubMed abstracts and
citations for each claim made. These citations now fulfill the request by
Jonathan to provide citations for the questions he raised, as well as for
every other point that has been raised here and by Duesberg, Perth group,
Rebecca C., etc etc.. I suggest that we consider the debate to have taken
place and go on to other things. The AIDS denialists will continue to deny,
deny, deny no matter how much evidence is put before them.

http://www.thebody.com/niaid/hivcausesaids.html   this version allows you to
link to the cited articles, and in some cases the papers are free and can be
downloaded. It is hard to know what more one can do.