Okay-- a bit of traveling in the last few days, so I'll summarize quickly--

Monday:

	Surprise cormorant at Allen Brothers marsh.  Posted two pictures

Tuesday:

	Fox sparrow in our yard-- I got a couple pictures and posted them.

Wednesday:

Pictures of...

	Turkey vulture hanging out at Springfield boat launch

	Eastern Phoebe near Springfield meadows.

	Eastern Bluebird hanging out at Charlestown (NH) boat launch

	Northern pintail at Charlestown (NH) lower meadows

Thursday:

	Tree swallows at Berlin Pond along with a red-winged blackbird

Today:

	Stopped by Berlin Pond in the morning to find a pair of
ring-necked ducks and at least four hooded mergansers, and got the
some nice hooded merganser pictures, including the best I've ever
taken of one (I was trying to get pictures of some about 30' into the
water when just after the sun hit the pond, one flew down and sat
about 5' from shore).

	On my way home I took the "scenic" route, which means taking
an extra 2 1/2 hours and swinging by dead creek.  Sightings at dead
creek were sparse- the water was very high and muddy.  I did,
however, see a rough-legged hawk hunting in the distance (I didn't
post the picture-- it was clear, but very far off) and lots of
ring-billed gulls.  The best sighting of the day was an American
Coot, and I got the best pictures I've ever taken of one of those as
well.  All I posted from Dead Creek were two of the coot pictures and
a really nice mallard picture I got.  On the way home, I spotted
several Kestrels hunting from wires and I decided to stop to take a
few pictures.  I got a decent one of those as well.

Everything's up at http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/

And the hooded merganser picture which is the best I've ever taken is at:

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/?pic=1406

	this is not true.

			--Robert Wilensky