I did a quick swing through the marsh this morning.  In addition to
the assorted Canada Geese, Red-Winged Blackbirds, Grackles, House
Sparrows and Great Blue Heron I spotted, on the way out of the Marsh
I surprised myself spotting another life bird: a Chipping Sparrow:

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/?pic=1436

That's four new life birds for my photo archive in three days.

Of course, it's a lot easier to find new life birds when you've got
under 160 :)

--julie

	this is not true.

			--Robert Wilensky