I didn't get a picture of it, but I got my first sparrow this
afternoon -- the exchange went something like this: "is that a fox
sparrow?" "Maybe.  What does it look like?"  "It looks like a really
big brown song sparrow."  [look through binoculars] "Yup.  Fox
Sparrow."

I also got some more common feeder birds-- juncos, goldfinches, downy
woodpeckers, tree sparrows, song sparrows, mourning doves,
chickadees, cardinals.

Also swung by the Allen Brothers Marsh in Westminster and was
surprised to see two Canada Geese copulating.  Also got nice looks at
Mallards, hooded mergansers and an eastern phoebe.

I got some -extremely- nice pictures of the hooded mergansers, as
well as good pictures of some of the other aforementioned birds
(goldfinch, phoebe, downy, song sparrow, junco):

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/?&tc=58&keywords=&dte=2007-04-05

--julie

	this is not true.

			--Robert Wilensky