From: Vermont Birds [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Becky Herrick
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 7:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VTBIRD] weekend birds

I covered a lot of ground this weekend, and while I wasn't birding
(specifically) I did see plenty of birds.

I saw a kestral in someone else's front yard in Waterville.

I saw a heron flying overhead while I was in the car driving down 108
in Jeffersonville.

I had a female rose-breasted grosbeak on my feeder at home.  Also my
single raven has found a friend - I'm hoping for a raven nest in my
spruce forest soon!

Becky
Montgomery Center