From: Vermont Birds [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of jane
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2007 8:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Trills

Boy, I bit my tongue (or my fingers, I guess) earlier about mentioning
YRump.  It certainly does sound more to my ear like a Yellowrump than
either a Junco or a Chippie, but I figured that was unlikely this early.
  Not to mention I did not see a YR around here even once last
summer/fall, so if that's what this is, it's just passing through.

Jane