The Tufted was south of the Champlain Bridge yesterday around 5 PM
along with the congregation of Ring-necked Ducks, Lesser and Greater
Scaup, Gadwall, Am. Wigeon, Co. Goldeneye, etc. He was cavorting with
a small group of Lesser Scaup when I saw him, a little distant from
the parking area beneath the bridge, though, so I recommend bringing a
scope.
Greg
Vergennes