 Notes:     Flock of robins moving through, 1000+ in fields at Danby Four
Corners, also many in fields and yards North Road & RT 7A  Manchester.  In
looking over the big flock at Danby Four Corners there was a SNIPE feeding
at one of the puddles.

At Danby Office (4) FOX SPARROWS also I still have Juncos, Tree Sparrows,
Titmice, Doves, Song Sparrows, Cardinals, Blue Jays, Red-wing Blackbirds,
Brown Headed Cowbirds & Grackles.   My Crows have learned how to get to the
suet feeder also, first year I have noticed.