Todays community bird watch was to the Jeffersonville Bike Path.  Despite a
soggy start to the day, a good number of species were observed; 28 in total.
Among the highlights were 2 singing Fox Sparrows (great looks at 1), a Sharp-
shinned Hawk, Green-winged Teal, Wood Duck, and 2 American Kestrels (on
the drive back home).  A complete list of sightings follows.  Next Saturday we
are back to Niquette Bay State Park.  Contact me off list if you are interested
in attending.

Roger Masse

Black-capped Chickadee, Northern Cardinal, Blue Jay, American Crow
Common Grackle, European Starling, Brown-headed Cowbird, American Robin
Ring-billed Gull, Song Sparrow, FOX SPARROW, Eastern Phoebe, Mallard,
American Black Duck, Wood Duck, Green-winged Teal, Sharp-shinned Hawk
Red-tailed Hawk, Downy Woodpecker, Hairy Woodpecker, Common Merganser
House Sparrow, American Goldfinch, White-breasted Nuthatch, Red-winged
Blackbird, Americna Kestrel (on the drive home), Common Raven (on the drive
home), Canada Goose (on the drive home)