I've been collecting them.  Thanks everyone for sharing.  I feel much
better now.  A polite and informative police officer gave me dispatcher
numbers to call.  So now, I've recently been letting the police
dispatchers know ahead of time if I'm birding in a neighborhood.  They
seem appreciative about letting them know.  I guess so they don't have to
waste time sending officers when they are not needed.

Lance Tanino
Keene, NH

Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]> on Sunday, April 29, 2007 at 6:00 PM