Here on the hill in Huntington, our annual fox sparrow visit began the other
day.  In 2004 a fox sparrow appeared on 4/11, in 2006 it was 4/4 and this
year it was 4/5.

We also had a yellow-bellied sapsucker here yesterday (4/6).

As others have noted, the snow this week brought a flush of Junco's.  One of
our flock is considerably more brown than gray.  Yesterday, at another house
in Huntington I observed a Junco that was mostly uniformly pale brown- even
on its underside.

And finally, there has been a pair of ravens passing by with some
regularity, often carrying misc. (nesting?) debris.

 Aaron

Aaron Worthley

950 Bert White Road

Huntington, VT 05462