Greetings All!

This week:

Show #39, the REAL #39: Sightings incl. first Louisiana Waterthrush, Now
Hear This! the creepy warbler, JJAudubon's B-day, and Guest Greg Butcher
of National Audubon discusses global warming and birds

Thanks to everyone who dropped me an email last week about listening to
the show online! I used some of the great suggestions in this week's
show, so keep them coming!

NEXT WEEK: Chris Rimmer, Kent McFarland and Julie Hart of VINS will be
my guests.

Get your Beek on!
Bridget

Bridget Butler
Audubon Vermont
Conservation Education Coordinator
255 Sherman Hollow Road
Huntington, VT 05462
802-434-3068
802-434-4686 Fax
www.vt.audubon.org
    .~.     Join Audubon Vermont for
    /V\     Seeing the Forest for the Birds
   /( )\    our landowner workshops!
   ^^ ^^         June 1st & 2nd and June 8th & 9th