I am reminded of a book I read a number of years ago. The author owned a large acreage of salt marsh, an endangered habitat. To afford the property tax, he would trap and sell the pelts of, muskrats. Along came PETA and others who killed the fur trade. The owner, who always had plenty of muskrats on his property despite his trapping was forced to begin selling parcels to pay the taxes. Once houses were built on those parcels, guess what happened to the muskrats. So, did PETA really protect the muskrats? Hmmm Kevin