We'll look for ya.  I'll most likely have gray pants/red jacket with silver
helmet.  Will be on Head Monsters with Fritschi Freeride Bindings.  Usually run
laps off the quad, unless we decide to head out to the trees off of Chin Clip.

             Jumpin_Jimmy
             Sent by: Vermont            [log in to unmask]
             Skiing Discussion                                               cc
             and Snow Reports
             <[log in to unmask]                                        Subject
             DU>                         Re: [SKIVT-L] Continued Snow Threat
                                         (Re: Sig. Snowfall This Week)

             04/11/2007 01:13 PM

              Please respond to
               Vermont Skiing
             Discussion and Snow
                   Reports

Friday for sure...then hopefully sat or sun w/my kid.

We are on tele's, and I have a white helmet that makes me look like a "white-
headed zit" according to my pal S Danis.
Say Hi if ya see us!