Saturday morning's skin track at Boogersush North was a thing a of
beauty: elegant and efficient--not too steep, not too shallow.  A
snowboarder snowshoeing up behind Evan and I, followed proper
etiquette and set his own snowshoe track.

So on my descent, I asked the alpiners postholing up in their boots to
please stay out of the skin track, the way the snowboarder had.
Honestly, I thought I had asked politely, but they responded with,
"What, it isn't easy enough for you?"

If you aren't going to use skins or snowshoes, stick to the lift-serve
or stay home.

--Matt K.