Stuart: Pretty good synopsis. However, Haystack was purchased when SKI owned
Mount SNow. In fact, all though their initial quest was for water John Redd
and company did secure the permits and had done the plans for the
interconnect between MS and the Stack. It would have been amazing and would
have created a true destination resort in SOVT. Carinthis was purchased I
believe even prior to SKI. It may date back to the Fleischmans but m not
sure. And yes the Gladeiator contest was something/