I love the ski pole measuring device!
Are you measuring from the where basket stops and above?

I agree with M1, I prefer pics with people in it.  Yet the ruler is so kewl.

Jay Silveira <[log in to unmask]> wrote:    P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma }
 I'll just do a quick update from Bolton this morning, and hopefully update with a few more pictures later.  New snow depths are in the pictures.  The snow wasn't really wet at all at the elevations of the main mountain; my only complaint is that it wasn't the typical blower "Champlain Pow".  Of course it is April, but this is Vermont and we have to have standards around here. ;)  It seemed like 10% H2O range stuff, and the upper mountain snow was a bit drier than the village area snow.

 A couple of preliminary pics are at:

 http://www.jandeproductions.com/2007/13APR07.html

 J.Spin