Who skis trails on a powder day?
Today Rose and I skied the woods.  By end of day, my legs were dying.
What a day, SB rocked.  I am surprised by full the parking lot was, yet
where were no lift lines.    We were never disappointed on our runs down.
 Afterwards we hit the Alchemist.

I know you hate lifts and the Alchemist, but those things make my world
go around.   I am comfortable being an odd ball.

Skinning is cool, but it is something I don't have enough gear for my whole
family.