> Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 22:03:13 -0400
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: [SKIVT-L] Bolton Valley 4/11 Pics
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> I know some of you don't like going elsewhere for pics, but this is the
> easiest way for me to put together a ton of pics without tinyurl'ing
> everything. Needless to say, this is one awesome April.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2juus7

It sounds like there were quite a few SkiVT-Lers over at Bolton yesterday; here are a few pics from my trip:

http://www.jandeproductions.com/2007/11APR07.html

J.Spin

Live Search Maps find all the local information you need, right when you need it. Find it! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.