Please could someone fax or send via e-mail - I would be most grateful   -
need urgently

RP Baker
Total Hip Arthroplasty and Hemiarthroplasty .....
Dec 2006
Vol 88
No 12
Page 2583 -2589

Thank you for using your Library. Is there anything more I can do to
assist you?
Please contact me with suggestions on how we can improve our services to
you.

Diane Stone, MLS
Regional Manager
E02500C Library Services
Mercy Health Partners
3000 Hospital Drive
Batavia, OH 45103
Cell Phone:
Phone:
Fax:
513-382-0695
513-732-8358
513-732-8658
Don't forget to visit your library on the web
http://w3.iac.net/~mercy/links.htm
"Victory will go to the perpetually curious." - Tom Peters

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message, including any attachments, is for
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the