We, too, finally got our degrees (and "AHIP") on our ID badges, and we have them on our business cards, and we use them in our email signatures. In addition, whenever I'm giving any sort of orientation about the library, I include something like "We have X professional librarians on our staff, and Y library assistants. The professional library degree is a Master's degree in Library/Information Science, and some of us have subject specialty degrees as well."  It never hurts....

Gretchen Hallerberg, MS, MSLS, AHIP
Director, Cleveland Clinic Alumni Library
9500 Euclid Avenue  NA 30
Cleveland, OH 44195
216.445.7333

Cleveland Clinic is ranked one of the top 3 hospitals in
America by U.S.News & World Report. Visit us online at
http://www.clevelandclinic.org for a complete listing of
our services, staff and locations.