Good Morning,

My apologies for the cross posting of this email. have just been asked
to attend a functional programming session to deal with the hospitals
expansion and space for the library. Of course this has to be ready for
Friday! I know there's going to be a discussion on the "everything is
available electronically" argument and that I will likely be offered
less space then I currently have. Does anyone have any documentation
that supports the need for space? I know there must be something out
there that covers this. I want to include space for a consumer's library
as well. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Marsha

Marsha Maslove

Library Services

Queensway Carleton Hospital