Happy Friday to everyone,

I need the help of this wonderful group to solve a mystery citation.  I
tried to verify this in PubMed and LocatorPlus, as well as Docline
serials holdings, but I can't find the journal title anywhere.  I found
the citation in Google, but it was a reference in other articles.  Can
anyone help me with this and possible provide a copy of this editorial
by e-mail or fax?  Here's what I have:

Ackerman AB. Respect at last for solar keratosis. Dermatopathol Pract
Concept. 1997; 3:101-3.

If someone could help me with this I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks!

Margie Gacki
Medical Librarian
Western Maryland Health System