Hello:

The only thing I can add is the year 1985 from the reference I found
below.  Could not find the journal, just this reference to it and
this organizational/parent site that lists some publications: http://
www.im.org/APDIM/

Blackwell Synergy - J Gen Intern Med, Volume 21 Issue 5 Page 440 ...
Levy D. Regular feedback holds the key to improving house staff
performance. Careers Intern Med. 1985;1:3840. 42. Torre DM,
Sebastian JL, Simpson DE. ...
www.blackwell-synergy.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1525-1497.2006.00424.x -
Similar pages

Best!