     Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 19:39:10 -0500
     From: "Kumaraswamy, Monika" <[log in to unmask]>
  Subject: Nicaragua Contact Info
       To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Andy,
How've you been? Here is Vlad's contact info. Sorry it has taken me so
long to get to you. (Kristin forwarded your e-mail to me around exam
time but I completely forgot about it.) His info is as follows:
Vladimir Hernandez Cruz
Museo Gregorio Aguilar
1 1/2 Cuadra Al Este, 2 Cuadra Al Norte, 1 Cuadra Este
Juigalpa, Chontales, Nicaragua

E-mail: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Phone: (505)6611662 (mobile)
            (505)5120678 (home - Juigalpa)
            (505)2703270 (home - Managua)

This was everything he gave me. However, his hand writing is very
difficult to read. I apologize if any of the info is inaccurate.
Please let me know if you need anything else.

Take Care,
Monika

----- End forwarded message -----