I'll try to make this one, I missed the last email invite.  Looks like just
a few showed up to the first one. Are the student chapter meetings on hold
for the
summer months?

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
 IBM Microelectronics
 E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

             Margaret McMorrow
             <MMcMorrow@ARDINC
             .COM>                                                      To
             Sent by:                  [log in to unmask]
             Engineers Without                                          cc
             Borders
             <[log in to unmask]                                     Subject
             >                         Vermont Professionals Meeting

             05/29/2007 10:03
             AM

             Please respond to
             Engineers Without
                  Borders

If anyone is interested, the notes from the last EWB Vermont
Professionals meeting have been posted to the yahoo group,
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ewb_vt/

Out next meeting is scheduled for Monday, June 11 at 6:30pm in Perkins
211.

Best,

Maggie

Margaret Ramalho McMorrow, P.E.