I'll try to make this one, I missed the last email invite. Looks like just a few showed up to the first one. Are the student chapter meetings on hold for the
summer months?

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
IBM Microelectronics
Phone: (802)-769-6118, Fax: (802) 769-6206 Tieline: 8-446-6118
E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

Inactive hide details for Margaret McMorrow <<a href=[log in to unmask]>">Margaret McMorrow <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject

Vermont Professionals Meeting

If anyone is interested, the notes from the last EWB Vermont
Professionals meeting have been posted to the yahoo group,
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ewb_vt/

Out next meeting is scheduled for Monday, June 11 at 6:30pm in Perkins
211.

Best,

Maggie

Margaret Ramalho McMorrow, P.E.