Thanks, I'll plan on attending this meeting. and see if I can find others
to attend.

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
 IBM Microelectronics
 E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

             Margaret McMorrow
             <MMcMorrow@ARDINC
             .COM>                                                      To
             Sent by:                  [log in to unmask]
             Engineers Without                                          cc
             Borders
             <[log in to unmask]                                     Subject
             >                         VT Professional Chapter

             05/03/2007 10:52
             AM

             Please respond to
             Engineers Without
                  Borders

Good luck on finals and have a great summer, students!

For those of us here year-round, spring is a great time to start
something new (or restart something that fallen out of use).  Help the
EWB Vermont Professional chapter get back off the ground!  Next meeting
is Monday, May 14 at 6:30pm at UVM in Perkins 211.  I will provide
snacks.

We'll meet on the second Monday of every month, unless the group decides
to meet more often.

We'll discuss group restructuring, project ideas, and dreams of a better
world.  Check the yahoo group [log in to unmask] for an agenda next
week.  Students are welcome, of course.

See you then!

Maggie

Margaret Ramalho McMorrow, P.E.