Hi there,
Well, my job is in transition at the moment.  I am the only IT
Professional in my college.  However, my job has changed over the past
year, and now I support (primarily) the Dean's Office.  I used to be the
sole person supporting all faculty and staff.  Now I support faculty in
more of an instructional capacity.  I also run an educational lab that
supports all students in our college.

Are you developing some sort of survey about IT at UVM?

Laurie