-----Original Message-----

From:  Laurie M Gelles <[log in to unmask]>
Subj:  Re: IT Professional Per Department/office?
Date:  Sat May 12, 2007 11:06 am
Size:  1K
To:  [log in to unmask]

   Bob,
 I work out of the CESS Dean's Office. Not sure if that helps.

 -Laurie

 Robert Lafayette wrote: If there are any IT Professional assigned to a specific department could you please contact me?

 Looking for some input...

 Best,

 Bob Lafayette

 --