Colleagues,

Bad news travels fast, so you may already know that Bess Oland will be leaving UVM and moving to Albany, NY, where she and her fiance have just closed on  a new house.  (Okay, it's really good news for Bess, but it sure feels like bad news for us.)

Bess has touched many of us while she's been at UVM, and I know we'll miss her tremendously.  Bess's last day will be next Friday, May 11.  Please join me in congratulating her and wishing her the best.

If you'd like to do so in person, please come along for lunch on her last day, at Magnolia Bistro, 1 Lawson Lane.  We need to give them a fairly accurate count, so please RSVP to me by Tuesday, May 8 if you are planning to join us.  Hope to see you there!  (Please excuse the off-topic use of IT-Discuss.)

Dean

Dean Williams
Assistant Director for Client Services
Enterprise Technology Services
[log in to unmask] | 802-656-1174 | FAX 802-656-0872

    Stay up to date with UVM information technology
    on the UVM Computing Web site: