On 5/18/07 10:22 AM, Thomas McLeod wrote:
> How do I find out what address this mail is coming to?

You need to look at the raw mail message to see the envelope "TO:" in
the "Received:" headers.  How you see the raw mail message varies by
mail client.  In Thunderbird, you would use "Ctrl-U" (or Apple-U on a
Mac).  In Webmail, you would click on the "Message Source" link while
viewing the message.  Other people will have to give you the method for
other mailers.