We are close to deploying a new VPN which for use with Cat's PAWs.
Before we cutover to this new server we are asking for assistance
testing it.

In order to use the new vpn simply change the host entry in the UVM
profile to 'vpn4.uvm.edu'   instead of 'vpn.uvm.edu'
If you also use the vpn from off-campus, please be sure to change the
entry back to vpn.uvm.edu, as vpn4.uvm.edu is designed for on-campus
wireless use only.  (If you prefer, you can duplicate the profile and
change the host name in the copy)

If you should experience disconnects after only a few minutes of idle
time you may need to modify your system firewall to allow connections
from 132.198.47.4.  This will enable the 'keepalives' from the VPN to
maintain the connection.

Please let me know if you experience any problems; [log in to unmask]

Thank you!

Lynne