Larry:

Please follow the directions here:
http://www.uvm.edu/ets/handheld/?Page=oracle/pocketpcoraclewin.html&SM=submenu2.html
<http://www.uvm.edu/ets/handheld/?Page=oracle/pocketpcoraclewin.html&SM=submenu2.html>

You do not want to use "CAMPUS" as your domain.  I believe "domain" is
an optional field, correct?  If so, just leave it blank.

Also, keep in mind the pre-requisites for Calendar sync to function...
you need to have MS Outlook 2003 or earlier, and Active Sync 3.8.  More
current Active Sync versions are not certified to work, and Outlook 2007
absolutely will not work at all.  None of this works on Vista, either.

That is all correct to the best of my knowledge... if I am off base I am
sure one of my ETS colleagues will let me know.

-Greg Mackinnon