SyncML is definitely a great too, but only if you are using a newer
Windows Mobile device with the ability to sync over-the-air (think Treo
or other "smart phone" with a Verizon wireless connection).

Given the utter pain of attempting to get a Pocket PC to work with Cat's
PAWS wireless, you probably will have better luck with the Oracle sync
conduit on "legacy" hand-held devices (although if you can get a
reliable wireless connection to UVM's wireless network from you Pocket
PC, I expect there are a few people who would be interested in learning
how you did it).

-Greg