Tomorrow we welcome Mauriceo Montero from Puerto Rico.  His topic is
"Peridontal Illness in Seniors."  We will assemble at 12:00 in the
conference room at 371 Pearl Street.

There will not be a seminar on Friday, June 1.

Debi Henry
Administrative Assistant to Benjamin Littenberg, MD
General Internal Medicine Research
371 Pearl Street
Telephone:  802-847-8268
Fax Number:  802-847-0319