This will help you maintain tempo from club to  club.
The  got so carried away with curves that they forgot to stand back  and look at the end product. Stanley does not hear me. Each and every  day we would have the same tee times and play to our hearts' content.
"  "You made the cut by three shots.
The putter may not be the club for  this shot because of the design, you can't always get the putter  on the ball cleanly. Most of the time they  will be eager to play with you and to encourage you.
I'm not going  to sit in custody and miss the tournament because I was hit by  a drug-crazed-teenybopper in a go-cart.
It seems to prefer  dark, fairly dry, warm and well ventilated conditions.