From: Lisa Antley-Hearn
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 11:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Search help: Wait times at urgent care centers

Good morning, all,

I'm having trouble trying to put together this search for Medline.  I'm
trying to find the best way to deal with patients wait times at urgent care
centers -- what leads to better patient satisfaction, informing them of wait
times or not informing them?  MeSH headings are proving to be tricky --
nothing that I could find for Urgent Care Centers, and Ambulatory Care
Centers isn't exactly right.  The same goes for wait times -- would this be
Appointments and Schedules, though the point is that there AREN'T
appointments?

I'm sure the answer is simple and is staring me in the face and I'll feel
like an idiot for asking for help, but I can't just can't see it.  Any
advice is most welcome!

Thanks so much!
Lisa

Lisa Antley-Hearn, MLIS
Coordinator of Library Services
Lexington Medical Center
2720 Sunset Blvd.
West Columbia, SC  29169

(803) 791-2426

_________________________________
This email and any files transmitted with it may contain PRIVILEGED or
CONFIDENTIAL information and may be read or used only by the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of the email or any of its
attachments, please be advised that you have received this email in error
and that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email or any attached files is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email in error, please immediately purge it and all
attachments and notify the sender by reply email or contact the sender at
the number listed above if one is provided.

_________________________________
This email and any files transmitted with it may contain PRIVILEGED or
CONFIDENTIAL information and may be read or used only by the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of the email or any of its
attachments, please be advised that you have received this email in error
and that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email or any attached files is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email in error, please immediately purge it and all
attachments and notify the sender by reply email or contact the sender at
the number listed above if one is provided.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any accompanying data are confidential, and intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately.