I'm sure somebody with a lifetime pass is a lawyer who would be happy to
build a class-action case.  As if it wasn't stupid enough to chase away
the sorts of people with enough disposable income to purchase a lifetime
pass.  The money they make on food, beverage and lodging sales surely
outweigh the lost season pass revenue (which they almost certainly now
will be losing to a nearby resort).  Sounds like the real estate guys
who bought the mountain aren't exactly marketing geniuses.

- Patrick