Dear  Helena

Your post could be considered as non politically correct :-)

Don t be  naive...
There are hundred of such  websites : Korean Chinese Russian west orient
indian  south american....

Did you consider health science information  as commercial information ?

For example: "Who-Hinari-" initiative:   is  it a hacker programm ?

I don t think so

I am a french M.D   I have a big lot of health information and self
experience
I am ashamed when " exotic " colleagues ask me for bibliographic information
to treat one patient

am I guilty if I forwardv him good articles I have , but the copyright ?

I don t think so!!

What do you think about my opinion ?

Could I open a blog to facilitate health science knowledge ? (My experience
+ my bibliographic knowledge)
or  consider You  I must be excommunicated  by Elsevier or other big
publisher for such a deal !!????
I don t think it s really easy to find the answer ....

Best wishes to U and the whole list I really appreciate!

Jean-Marie
JM FAIVRE M.D  CHU LYON
FRANCE