From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On
Behalf Of Elizabeth Horvath
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 10:00 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: CHAT: Friday not-so-funny

I didn't read it as putting us in a bad light...all the characters in this strip have their flaws. I identified with the plight of the librarian "blocked by IT."

Beti Horvath, MLS
Library Services
Mid-Hudson Forensic Psychiatric Center
New Hampton NY 10958
845-374-3171x3625
Fax 845-374-3171x4625

>>> Guessferd Mary <[log in to unmask]> 5/25/2007 9:48 am >>>
http://www.overduemedia.com/archive.aspx?strip=20070524

I usually love Unshelved, but today's strip doesn't show us medical
librarians in a very good light....

Mimi
Mimi Guessferd
Medical Librarian/CME Coordinator
Parkland Medical Center
One Parkland Drive
Derry NH 03038-2750
telephone: 603-421-2318
fax: 603-421-2060

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended
recipient.  It may contain confidential information which is legally
privileged or otherwise protected by law.  If you received this e-mail
in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, you
are strictly prohibited from reviewing, using, disseminating,
distributing or copying the e-mail.  PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE
ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM.  Thank
you for your cooperation.