And in a class setting... I never tell them "this will be easy, you can
do it".  Rather I tell them I'm going to teach them some basic skills
and they will NOT be experts after one class.  They should look to their
librarian for expert help.

Whenever you find something quickly, remember you didn't find it in 5
minutes, you found it in 5/10/15/20 years (or however many years of
experience you have) plus 5 minutes.

(This is a great Friday chat -- it's 85 degrees here!)

Theresa Arndt, MLS
Assoc. Director for Research & Instructional Services
Library and Information Services
Dickinson College
P.O. Box 1773
Carlisle, PA 17013