From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Julie Stielstra
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 10:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Chat: Rush orders on Docline

I'm glad you mentioned this, since I wasn't clear either on exactly what
that Rush status meant.  I have received requests tagged Rush, but there
was
either no "Need By:" date or it was the default date of a week or more
ahead, nor did the Comments field say anything.  According to Docline,
the
RUSH status means the request shoud be filled the day it is received -
though it's my impression that if you don't fill it that day, it may sit
in
your Receipt status for longer than that before Docline routes it on.

--
Julie Stielstra, MLS
Supervisor, Knowledge Resource Library