Hi, Everyone.  I have a nurse supervisor that needs to borrow this.  The
libraries here in Iowa do not have it that I can find, and I was
wondering if someone would be willing to lend for free.  Please respond
before sending, I so appreciate it.  Thanks!

Emily

Hawkins Marilyn, Parker Marsha, Porter-O'grady Tim Whole-Systems Shared
Governance: Architecture for Integration. C. 1997 ISBN (13) -
9780834209510 ISBN (10) - 0834209519

Emily H. Erickson, MLIS

Medical Librarian

Mary Greeley Medical Center

1111 Duff Ave

Ames, IA 50010

515-239-2154

*The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Mary Greeley Medical Center*